Tips for Applicants
1. Carefully review the scholarship requirements and complete all application instructions.
2. Ask a colleague to proofread your essay and documents prior to submission.
3. Arrange to have your high school transcript and two confidential letters of recommendation forwarded to the Scholarship Selection Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Compose your essay on a separate page. Include work experience, leadership experience, community activities, honors and awards, academic goals and career goals (as applicable) as you respond to why it is important for you to receive this scholarship. Submit to email@example.com, Include your name in subject line.
5. Include a copy of your acceptance letter to a college or university for the 2019-2020 academic year.
6. Certify (by electronic signature) that all information provided on the application form is true to the best of your knowledge.
Tips for Recommendation Letter Writers
Your letter of recommendation must be submitted by email, no later than May 1, 2019.
Verify and speak to your relationship to the applicant for whom you are writing the letter of recommendation
Submit your letter from your email account
In the Subject Line of your email, please reference the name of the student for whom you are supporting.
Address your submission to the VIA Scholarship Selection Committee at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for all applications is May 1, 2019